
What a kid!! Josh loved celebrating his birthday! He had cousins and friends over for a fun party. He was exhausted by the time it all ended, but never stopped smiling.

Dad was as excited about this as Josh was. He is so funny when he rides this thing, he just drives it until he crashes into something and then he hollers for help. What a Kid!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Josh! He is so handsome! I can't believe he is two!
Josh is so stinking cute! I wish we came down to see him more often! Hopefully we'll see you at Thanksgiving.
We made our blog private. Email your email address and I will send an invite. suzettek03@yahoo.com
This is really cute! I wish you would put some more pictures on your blog because I think you are cute!
Hey! i just found your blog through Ashley's (maybe we've talked about this..) but now I'll stalk your little family:) haha.
I heard the good news! hope all is well, congrats and little ben, we'll have to come see him! I'm sure Josh is being such a good big brother! take care
oh our blog is: camiandjames.blogspot.com
Post a Comment